VITAMIN C-OLWAY – THE BEST VITAMIN C IN THE WORLD !
Did you know that…
Vast majority of “vitamin C” available on the market is synthesised ascorbic acid in crystal form (C6H8O6)? A substance which the Homo sapiens species never came into contact with during its evolution? It is usually produced using corn dextrose, also known as E300. Natural vitamin C is not ascorbic acid. It can only be produced in nature in flavonoid connections; it can be fully absorbed by our bodies. High-quality vitamin C extracts can only be extracted from vegetables, fruit, plant shoots etc. This is exactly what C-olway Vitamin is –one of the best products in that group in the world!
1 capsule 615 mg (recommended daily dosage) contains:
- extract from buckwheat sprouts,
- extract from bitter orange.
Together they give us 200 mg of bioorganic vitamin C..
Vitamin C is the most important vitamin consumed with food, among others due to its role in the production of biological collagen – the protein of youth and the main component of connective tissue. Humans are among few mammal species whose bodies do not produce vitamin C in the liver.
Role of vitamin C in the body:
- takes part in the production of collagen and basic proteins in the whole body,
- stimulates collagenogenesis,
- supports the immune system,
- helps fight colds, the flu, tonsillitis,
- seals blood vessels,
- is a great antioxidant,
- protects against the effects of prolonged stress,
- takes part in building connective tissue structures, i.e.
- helps maintain the integrity of the skin, gums, bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and muscles,
- activates various enzymes,
- plays an important role in cellular regeneration,
- is important for the normal function of the nervous system,
- supports absorption of iron from food, together with folic acid and vitamin B12 stimulates production of red blood vessels,
- protects smokers from the effects of smoking,
- shows anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties,
- as an antioxidant plays an important role in detoxifying
- plays part in acid, cholesterol and bile acid metabolism,
- recommended as part of all anti-cancer therapies,
- recommended for people who take antibiotics, hormones, steroids, people with allergies and asthma.
C-olway vitamin composition:
Buckwheat is a plant which has been used in eastern medicine for thousands of years, among others, to fight hypertension, poor blood circulation, varices, allergies,
frostbites, capillary dysfunctions and many other ailments, as well as a whole range of symptoms of premature ageing. It is a rich source of bioflavonoids, enzymes and other substances with recognised health benefits. Buckwheat is used to produce rutin, quercetin, hesperidin, hiperoside and lipase inhibitors. It contains vitamins B1, B2, P and PP, as well as protein and eight valuable amino acids, such as lysine, lecithin, Q10 coenzyme, lipids, minerals (iron, phosphorus, copper). Buckwheat sprouts are used to extract natural vitamin C with the highest bioavailability. Ripe buckwheat groats contain virtually no vitamin C. The plant uses all of its vital biological potential at the sprouting stage. Extract from sprouting groats can contain up to41% of natural vitamin C most needed by our body.
Liophilizers and green buckwheat extracts are very valuable components of food additives, as the sprouts also accumulate huge amounts of flavonoids. The global list of dietary supplements containing these substances is impressive and keeps expanding.
Bitter orange is not edible fruit. However, it is a great source of natural vitamin C, whose contents in standardised extract may reach even 42%. Bitter orange contains not only much more vitamin C than edible orange, but also polyphenols, anthocyanins and other strong antioxidants, e.g. bioflavonoids such as: hesperidin and narirutin, plant acids such as: folic acid, hydroxycinnamic acids such as coumaric acid, caffeic acid, sinapinic acid, ferulic acid, plus:
beta-carotene, vitamins B1, B2, B6, minerals such as: calcium,
phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sodium, selenium and potassium.
C-olway Vitamin C DOES NOT CONTAIN:
Synthetic forms of ascorbic acid (C6H8O6, E300), mineral ascorbates, citrates, food preservatives, colouring, sugars, flavouring, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soya, green pepper, isolated bioflavonoid complexes, glycerine, caramel,
cellulose, binders, sorbitol, added orange juice powder, saccharin, sucralose, fructose, guar gum, cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (nor any other esters of fatty acids used as anticaking agents), carboxymethyl
compounds, dextrose nor any raw materials made of genetically modified plants.